Friday, October 14, 2011

Building my XF20 boat " Shallow Mine "

Greetings, 

I found http://www.bateau.com/ while searching for a Flats Boat Kit. The members of this Forum were most helpful in their boat building knowledge and sharing their helpful hints.









After settling on the XF20 Extreme Flats boat as my first choice. I got a break in finding a fellow on the Forum " PeteS " that was having to sell his XF20 project at the time he just finished the bottom hull and had just flipped the hull.

3 comments:

  1. I am extremely inspired with your writing abilities as smartly with the format for your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a great weblog like this one today.

    Jin
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very
    useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is a battle, if you don't know how to defend yourself then you'll end up being a loser.
    So, better take any challenges as your stepping stone to become a better person. Have fun,
    explore and make a lot of memories.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete